Friday 16 December 2005

Scotland

We're in Scotland, just for weekend collecting my inlaws who will spend three weeks with us in Devon, so they will be with us for Christmas & New Year and a week of normality! The motorway was horrific, It took us 10 hours to get to Southwest Scotland, and thankfully only 6 and a half hours to get back to Devon.

While in Scotland, we went to the cinema to see The Nardia Chronicles: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe, in, what has to be the smallest cinema I've been in, In Annan. Lovely friendly community and a super film. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it, as during my childhood I couldn't get into the books and don't remember any television series. It was an excellent film and well worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...