Saturday 8 April 2006

Avon.....why do they do that?


Why do big companies keep discontinuing products that sell? I simply love the Planet Spa, South Pacific range sea algae body wash, and have been buying for about a year, I went to order last month and there was none in the book,that sometimes happens. I tried to order from the latest book and still none. I checked the Avon web page, and its not listed. I contacted Avon, who announce its discontinued. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, They usually state in the book that it is being discontinued. Incidently, the item number was 06502

The really annoying thing is I bought some items from the Planet Spa range, but not the South Pacific, to send to someone in the US, as that had been discontinued, at that time they still listed my product and I didn't buy any.

Drat, Drat Drat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...