Thursday 29 June 2006

The Ship at Cockwood

I went out last night with the girls from one of the branches that I used to be distict manager too. The long term locum, M, is leaving and heading back to Oz. We had a delicious meal and spent the evening chatting. Because there was a few of us, we ordered the meal in advance. One of the girls rang me last week with the options, well, it was a week ago, and I had trouble remembering what I had selected! Anyway, I had selected, Garlic Mushrooms to start, Halibut for the main meal and for desert, I had a rather scrummy Lemon sponge, drizzled in a lemon sauce and served with ice cream. It was great. I don't think that M wanders into Blog World, but if you do, Have a safe trip home, and keep in touch, the odd postcard of paradise would be welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...