Saturday 23 September 2006

The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans

A really delightful and gentle read. The story a couple and their daughter Jenna,and an important friendship, showing that meaningful friendships can develop quickly from complete strangers. This story in this book will remain with me long after I have sent it off traveling. It is also one of my favourite's for the year.

The story gives us a message. That we should value and treasure things, for when they are gone it is too late.

The Author's web page is HERE

The Journal Entries are HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...