Monday 25 September 2006

A Good Yarn By Debbie Macomber

For me this was a page turner. I had thought that this would last me about a week of bedtime reads, well it lasted two days, or should I say nights! - I finished it in the wee hours of this morning, and then went to work all bleary-eyed, but it was worth it.

These books are, to me pure escapism. There is such sensitivity is the writing, describing the lives and loves of the characters, their hopes, achievements and disappointments. Not to mention their friendships, forged out of meeting complete strangers to pursue a new hobbie, and in someways this echo's the life of a Book Crosser!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...