Wednesday 29 November 2006

S for Silence by Sue Grafton

I felt that S was written in a slightly different style to previous in the series, and I wondered if the author was intentially changing the writing style, to show that we, as readers were heading towards the end, or if perhaps Grafton was running out of steam.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the book, it had a storyline that jumped from 1953 when Violet goes missing into present day, and thus keeping the reader intune with the storyline, rather than simply devouring.

I enjoyed it and I feel no guilt when I add this to my PC, I'm greedy, I want a whole alphabet of Grafton, to enjoy long after the author gets to Z!

Click to view large image of cover in new window...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...