Wednesday 12 September 2007

Silenced by Syrah by Michele Scott

Derek, owner of the vineyard & resturant has co-written a cook book with a well known chef. All is going to plan until the chef is murdered. His assistant seems particularly upset, were they romatically involved? Nicki has to find out - she establishes that the assistant is in fact his long lost daughter and inherits the whole of the estate, then there is the publishing company, a solicitor and the chef's agent. Which one is responsible....... Nicki is continuing with the mixed emotions of who she wants a relationship with, Derek who wants her to go to Australia with him, or Andres who wants her to go to Spain with him.....decisions, decisions.........

1 comment:

  1. Hi there -- sorry I'm posting this right here (couldn't find your e-mail address).

    I have been deeply inspired by your blog and now have started to write my own. I would be happy to have a few regular readers and therefore ask you if we could do a "link exchange"?

    Please let me know whether you are interested. I live in Switzerland and am excited to find out if I can join the English speaking bloggers' community.

    Best,

    Simon

    my blog is http://nastypredator.blogspot.com (not as scary as it sounds!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...