Monday 30 June 2008

Deep in the Valley by Robyn Carr

This was a lovely book. The last few months have been fairly hectic for me, and strangly my reading has almost come to a standstill. So it was lovely to receive this in the post and for this to be the book that splurted me back to reading again - thank you!

June Hudson is a Doctor. She needs help to keep the town healthy. She interview a Doc who appears to good to be true, then she hears a comment from a patient and starts to doubt her colleague....June is lonely, she only has a work and the locals in the community for company then she meets Jim, who is not all he appears to be,and romance is in the air.

This is a start of a trilogy, I'll see if I can locate books 2 & 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...