Tuesday 30 September 2008

Dakota Born (Dakota Trilogy #1) by Debbie Macomber

I loved this book. A typical Debbie Macomber, a light and comfortable read. I enjoyed it so much that I read the preview of the second in the series.

Lyndsay has been let down in love, or so she thinks. To mend her broken heart she returns to the town that was home to her grandparents where she becomes the school teacher. Thinking back to her childhood Lyndsay recalls her grandmother hiding something in the fireplace and seeks to discover what it was....

Click to view large image of cover in new window...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...