Sunday 10 October 2010

Ist to Die by James Patterson

I have had the start of this series on my pile of books to read for about 3 years. I have just started to read the series and I am already hooked.

This is starting to follow the life and detections of Lindsay Boxer, a police detective based in the US, who together with the help of a journalist,a district attorney, and a coroner they form the "Women's Murder Club"

With twists and turns Lindsay gets those responsible for the murders of a series of newlywed couples or does she?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Sounds like a great series. I must check it out at the library. Saw your blog listed at Geneabloggers. I've just begun blogging and have two genealogy related ones - http://www.genealogyonthego.blogspot.com and http://www.clarencesletters.blogspot.com Stop by and check them out! Regards, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...