I have way too many books, just ask my husband! and a rather full to be read (TBR) pile in my study. In addition to that I have a rather healthy pile of library books and a smaller pile of books on the bedside table.
Here is the list of planned reading for the period of this challenge - 20th March - 20th June.
- The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman (Library Book due 9th April)
- That Christmas Feeling - a collection of two stories by authors - Catherine Palmer & Gail Gaymer Martin (Library Book due 9th April)
- One Perfect Gift by Kathleen Morgan (Library Book due 9th April)
- The Matchmaker by Marita Conlon-McKenna (Library Book due 9th April)
- Brown Owl's Guide to life by Kate Harrison (Library Book due 9th April)
- Trace your Roots with DNA by Megan Smolenyak Smolyenak & Ann Turner (Library Book due 9th April)
- The Scarlet Kimono by Christina Courtenay
- A Thread so thin (Cobbled Court) by Marie Bostwick
- The Union Quilter (Elm Creek) by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Girl on the Wall: One Lifes Rich Tapestry by Jean Baggott
- At Home A Short History of Private Life by Bill Bryson (Library Book due 11th April 2011)
- A Month in the Country by J.L.Carr (Library Book due 13th April 2011)
- Inspector Singh Investigates by Shamini Flint (Library Book due 13th April 2011)
- All Good Gifts by Kathleen Morgan (Library Book due 13th April 2011)
- Quilt as Desired by Arlene Sachitano
- Quilter's Knot by Arlene Sachitano
- Read Root and Branch, Journal of the West Surrey Family History Society Journals - The four journals than make volume 37 and create the annual place name index for the Society - Planned to complete by 10th April.
- For the day job - Read and complete the CPD package "Supporting people in care homes"
Books for Review
- Kings of Colorado - due 10th April
- Fading Scars - due 20th March - DONE!
- The Eloquence of Desire by Amanda Williams - due 30th April