Saturday 31 March 2012

Count Down Blogging A-Z - April Challenge 2012



Hosted by Tossing It Out this looks to be a great challenge. Here are the details

It is still not too late to join. 

I spent several weeks contemplating whether to have a theme or a random sent of posts. I eventually decided on a theme and have written all my posts in advance. That way I can spend the time reading other's posts and perhaps gaining some inspiration for next year! That said, I already have an idea for next year, I just need to be able to remember it!

This year's theme is based loosely on a trip I have planned for later in the year.....So watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:57 am

    I am so impressed that you have written all your posts for this! I shall be watching out for your posts every day with interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do often write posts well in advance for things I regularly contribute to. I still though write some posts and publish the same day.

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...