Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunshine Award


Thanks to Betsy of Remember........a family history blog who gave me the award at the end of 2011.

The rules are quite simple-
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Answer 10 questions
  3. Pass the award along to 10 sunshine worthy bloggers
Here are the questions and my answers!
  1. Favourite colour - green and blue
  2. Favourite animal - Kaola
  3. Favourite number - 2
  4. Favourite drink - Tea
  5. Facebook or Twitter - It depends, but overall I think Twitter
  6. My Passion - Several - my family, genealogy and books
  7. Giving or Receiving - Giving is best!
  8. Favourite Day - Friday
  9. Favourite Flower - Sunflower
  10. Favourite Foods - Dark or plain chocolate toffees.
I should now pass the award along to 10 worthy bloggers. I have decided that I am not going to pass the award along. There are so many wonderfully informative and fun blogs out there, certainly many more than 10! I follow loads and do not comment nearly enough.

Instead I am going to loan another $25 to the Kiva Project that I have mentioned several times on this blog. I am a member of the Genealogists for Families Team.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I am delighted that you thought to use this opportunity to help someone through Kiva. At the moment there are still thousands of free trials available, so perhaps some of your readers will join you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...