Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday Salon - A week of random reading

What a reading week I have had, probably the most productive in a long while!

First up was Riding the Black Cockatoo by John Danalis, that I read for Indigenous Literature Week. A brilliant book, probably one of my favourites for the year.

Next up was a review that was a little over due. You can read the review of Where the Heart Lies by Michelle Garren Flye HERE

I am also taking part in Paris in July, which is hosted by Karen from BookBath and Tamara from Thyme for Tea. So far I have read two books which fit the theme rather nicely  - Little Paris Kitchen by Rachel Koo and Strangers in a Strange Land - Belgian Refugees 1914-1918 which is a loose fit for the reading challenge, but I found a reading loop hole!

I have a few more books for the Paris in July theme, so more on those next week.

I also had a rather successful trip to the library last week which you can read about here in Library Loot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...