Wednesday 23 January 2013

My Column at The In-Depth Genealogist

Picture As I mentioned a week or so, I have been selected to be a columnist at the On line genealogist magazine, The In-Depth Genealogist.

My column, titled Across the Pond will focus on researching ancestry in the United Kingdom.

Each month we will explore the lives of our forebears and seek to understand the Society they lived in through the obvious and not so obvious research opportunities.

You can read my Introduction post HERE and you can follow the column by visiting The In-Depth Genealogist website and subscribing via email or via twitter and Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Julie! Great news for all of your enthusiastic supporters. I for one am really looking forward to your posts and I'm sure I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad to have you as part of the IDG team! I'm so excited about your column. :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, I'm excited too!

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea for a blog. You should get tons of followers.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...