Thursday 24 January 2013

My Column at Smitten by Britain

I am delighted to say that I have a guest post over at Smitten by Britain. Smitten by Britain is described as the "Home of the Britophile and all things British"
   
Smitten by Britain
This is the start of a regular feature which I have called British Allsorts, in which will explore with you bits that happen in my part of the West Country, with perhaps a few other bits such as random thoughts, historical aspects, book recommendations and anything else that takes my fancy! – all with a British slant of course!

Here is the link to my first contribution. You can follow my column by visiting the Smitten by Britain website and subscribing via email, Twitter and Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Julie! Sounds likeit will be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO, Just wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your column at Smitten by Britain. i'm 15 and half American and half British, my parents from Hastings,East Sussex. Kind regards Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lisa,

      Many thanks for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed the post & hope you enjoy future ones. I know Hastings reasonably well, as I was born in the neighbouring County of Sussex.

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...