Friday 29 March 2013

Taking part in the A-Z April Challenge

Well, there is just a few days to sign up to the A-Z April Challenge.

This is when bloggers come together to blog every day, except Sunday's. Each day representing a letter of the alphabet. Some bloggers have a theme, other do not, others have a mixture of themes. It really is a free for all!

You can still sign up HERE and you can share your posts via Twitter using #atozchallenge.

My theme for this year is fairly similiar to last year, so I hope you will join me through April to read the daily posts.

Taking part in the A-Z April Challenge

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...