Saturday 7 September 2013

The Book of Me, Written By You, Prompt 2

Today is week two of what is going to be a 15 month project. Each Saturday, at around 12.30am UK time I will release the prompt for that week's Book of Me, Written by You.

If you are new here, welcome! The details, background flyer and Face Book link to the Book of Me can be found HERE

The prompt for week 2 is Your Birth

  • Do you have any baby photos?
  • Where were you born?
  • Who was present at your birth?
  • Dimensions?
  • What day was it? Time?
  • Did you have hair? Eye colours
  • Are you a twin?

A little later I will stop by with my answers.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I guess I'm used to knowing all the prompts up front. This is going to be an exercise in patience for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are so keen Kristin; thanks for your support!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a very interesting topic :) Most of it is easy as I have a Military birth certificate listing some of this information - including stamps of my feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, this is fascinating, especially the stamps of the feet!

      Delete
  3. Not sure I have all these answers but interesting to check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any of the answers, or perhaps you have answers to questions I didn't ask!

      Delete
  4. Interesting prompt honey :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...