Saturday 13 December 2014

Book of Me, Written by You, Prompt 68


Today is week 68 of what is going to be a 15 month project. Each Saturday, at around 12.30 am UK time I will release the prompt for that week's Book of Me, Written by You.

If you are new here, welcome! The details, background flyer and Face Book link to the Book of Me can be found HERE.

This week's prompt is - Memory Tree.

A few weeks ago I saw this picture. It illustrated nicely the first prompt of the 2015 series, so I saved the picture. Then as I was reviewing this week's prompt I thought it absolutely illustrated this prompt to, so here it is.

As we head into the festive / holiday season I want us to think of those who will not be with us for the season. If this was your memory tree who would you put on the tree and why?

This can of course be friends and family, but what about former pets and colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...